David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham didn't want Moyes, this is how low his stock is.

I am done if this dinosaur comes back

That doesnt mean anything though as that club is dying on its arse. He did a decent job for them and i watched a few west ham fans on their youtube channel after arsenal the other night and they now know they threw him and slaven bilic under the bus to get a high profile fancy name. Thats really going well for them.
I dont have a huge issue with moyes coming in until the end of the season. Although id like to know if it is just for the rest of the season. Up until 24 hours ago this club of ours looked like we were going to hand the keys over to what i could see as another potential marco silva. That could have really blown up in our face. I worry about those selecting for this role. Lets not kid ourselves we are still in a relegation scrap. We know what we are getting with moyes. Its less of a gamble than our supposed first choice vitor whatshisname.
Having said all that. The risk with moyes is this. He hasnt got the players he had here previous who were 100% into his work ethic. The game has changed now and motivating players today is different even from 15 years ago. Saturdays game against chelsea gave me hope however as ferguson kicked them up the backside and got some passion in them. But i think even Dunc realised he's not a long term answer, even till season end.
Moyes and Dunc for the rest of the season? Im ok with that.

That doesnt mean anything though as that club is dying on its arse. He did a decent job for them and i watched a few west ham fans on their youtube channel after arsenal the other night and they now know they threw him and slaven bilic under the bus to get a high profile fancy name. Thats really going well for them.
I dont have a huge issue with moyes coming in until the end of the season. Although id like to know if it is just for the rest of the season. Up until 24 hours ago this club of ours looked like we were going to hand the keys over to what i could see as another potential marco silva. That could have really blown up in our face. I worry about those selecting for this role. Lets not kid ourselves we are still in a relegation scrap. We know what we are getting with moyes. Its less of a gamble than our supposed first choice vitor whatshisname.
Having said all that. The risk with moyes is this. He hasnt got the players he had here previous who were 100% into his work ethic. The game has changed now and motivating players today is different even from 15 years ago. Saturdays game against chelsea gave me hope however as ferguson kicked them up the backside and got some passion in them. But i think even Dunc realised he's not a long term answer, even till season end.
Moyes and Dunc for the rest of the season? Im ok with that.
Do you think Moyes will take the job until the end of the season, NO chance he will want a long contract.

This has Kenwright written all over this, come the end of the season will Kenwright get rid of him, NO, if he has persuaded Mosheri to take him on board he will do the same in the summer not to get rid.

I would sooner wait until a manager becomes available eg Ajax or Borussia monchengladbach guy and leave Ferguson until then
Moyes is finished, he is like fat sam

Do you think Moyes will take the job until the end of the season, NO chance he will want a long contract.

This has Kenwright written all over this, come the end of the season will Kenwright get rid of him, NO, if he has persuaded Mosheri to take him on board he will do the same in the summer not to get rid.

I would sooner wait until a manager becomes available eg Ajax or Borussia monchengladbach guy and leave Ferguson until then
Moyes is finished, he is like fat sam

I dont know with the length of contract moyes would want. That would be the interesting thing. But we are still in a mess and just listening to ferguson the other day you could read between the lines he doesnt think hes ready to take it for the rest of the season. He said he would but you could hear it. He'd like a more experienced manager to come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.