Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like the “waiting for Gallardo” noise might have some truth in it. Brands knows South America well from his scouting time there with PSV. It really wouldn’t surprise me.

If Moyes comes in Brands will walk....it definitely isn’t his kind of appointment, and likewise I don’t think Ginge would work under a DoF.

The one that intrigues me most however is the fleeting story a day or so ago about Rose from Monchengladbach....Zat’s info depicted him as the type we need. Have we been linked anywhere with Nagelsmann....if not, why not?

Welcome Eddie Howe.
Rose and Nagelsmann are both fighting it out at the top of DAS SPL, think we might struggle to pluck either of them away.

Brands wont leave if its Moyes, wish people would keep saying that.
And that’s why they’d be in line for a step up to a big club in England. Every manager worth his salt wants to prove himself here. They’re not going to get jobs at City, Leicester, Spurs, Chelsea, [Poor language removed], and possibly Utd....so Everton and Arsenal and the next two in line.

Brands won’t work with Moyes if he’s not his choice.

Ancelotti would be great on paper but isnt known to be a tactician, more of a father figure to top players which seems to help get top sides winning. I think him with Ferguson as assistant could be very interesting...

Gallardo is the dream for me.

The managers in germany cant all get the dortmund / bayern jobs and we seem to be the most attractive foreign option at the moment.

Rose and Nagelsman could be interesting but arent serial winners like Ancelotti or Gallardo.

I'm beginning to think that it needs to be someone who'll be active on the recruitment side. The more I watch Everton, the more I feel as though Brands and his team don't have an eye for players that complement one another.

I disagree, i think Gallardo or Ancelotti will have the attraction for players with Brands bringing them in...the players Brands has signed do compliment each other...?

Maybe Ancelotti would want to start in June and take some time off and not have this season on his record. He could then get his own players in to tweak the team. If so though I'm not sure why they'd bring in someone like Moyes as an interim........that is unless they think Duncan will be crap which after Chelsea would surely be doubtful!
Yes more than likely plus as I've said previously I can't imagine CA wanting to come here unless it was for an absolute fortune and one last pay day. In my opinion we need to go for a manager that's up and coming that wants to prove themself at a higher level and in the global goldfish bowl that is the Prem.

Should be a straight choice of Ancelotti or Gallardo really. Ferguson would be fine for a few games.

My guess is Duncan’s success actually is going to hurt the club. They see a club veteran take an old school approach and get a big win, so Moshiri thinks Moyes can do the same thing

Seems as if the long shortlist is receding due to non interest from managers at the top of the shortlist.

We sadly seem to be closing in on/mulling over/seriously considering the Moist One.

When was the last time high profile managers took a new job middle of the season right after he left the former club?
They usually take a break and wait for the new season o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.