• My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcelino & Kovac are our level.

Arsenal would be fools going for either they need an elite manager if they are ever serious of getting back into the top 4 regularly.

I don't know why people are annoyed that Marcelino isn't coming here. He's a terrible manager who has destroyed any chance of a managerial career in Spain,so has very limited options.

yeah but how many times has started with 6 defenders in a match apart from the one you mentioned? I'd be surprised if it was a regular thing.

His style at Valencia was a low block of 9 players and then counter-attack. I guess after what we have had to endure, that wouldn't be so bad for us. However, personally I would prefer the more direct, fluid style of Gallardo

He wasn't at all. Had Osman have pace he'd have been a top top footballer but he definately had the brain. Had as good as close control of a ball than anyone we've had since.
Cant agree. You can have all the control you want, but if you cant move a yard before being surrounded it is wasted. A nothing player in my opinion.

Not necessarily.

It’s been often stated here that ‘all’ prices on manager markets are driven by very little other than speculation. However look at it another way, if individuals did have ‘solid’ info one way or another, surely those people would be hitting the market with that info quite heavily?
Well that is about seven 'solid candidates' since this started. None would have put Dunc in the frame before yesterday, even he is not putting himself there.

Status
Not open for further replies.