Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester have the best defence record in the country at the moment so we can trouble any team when we play our game. Yeah I fully agree about the 50/50 would like that to change haha.
That's all it really is. Aside from the RS, City and weirdly Norwich we've been in every match but most have been coin flip type games and we have lost a lot of flips. If we could increase the number we just beat the other team handily we'd storm up the league.

But surely he had a back up plan for when we didn’t get zouma? I’m glad we didn’t get zaha the amount was ridiculous and he ain’t a centre forward who will get 20 goals, he’s another attacking mid or number 10
I agree in general but there were many rumoured targets that failed

Of the managers we are currently linked with,however spuriously , I would go with Gallardo, Jesus or ten Haarg in that order.
Conversely the ones I do not want are , Moyes, Benitez and Howe equally.
At the end of the day let’s see who Mr. Brands can conjure up.
It is an important responsibility of his job after all.
Like the Jesus reference but he has a world club championship to see to.No chance he is abandoning that.Time is of the essence to secure our standing in the premier league.We need God's help.

I think he would be an ultimate failure. Never managed a club our "size", his tactics are ancients and he hasn't got a lot of hunger left deffo.

He's a superstar manager, never built a club from the bottom.

My only question would be could he still be bothered coaching and building a team. But that's why you interview

Roberto Mancini is perfect for the job. Been part of a well-funded project at City, managed that pressure, knows the Premier League, would be attractive to next level players, likely still has a gaff in Cheshire....and he dons the club scarf perfectly with his beautiful hair. What’s not to like?

Roberto Mancini is perfect for the job. Been part of a well-funded project at City, managed that pressure, knows the Premier League, would be attractive to next level players, likely still has a gaff in Cheshire....and he dons the club scarf perfectly with his beautiful hair. What’s not to like?

But he wont leave Italy before the Euros.

I might be being mad here but can you not manage both? Isn't Michael O'Neill doing that with Stoke. Again I may be being mental
The Italian FA are less likely to accept that, IMO.

NI might only have one play off game in March. Italy have a tournament to play for and presumably they plan to go far. No way the Italians allow him to double job.

Status
Not open for further replies.