2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

But surely that is Brands’s department?

Moshiri doesn’t have to be there to fire him, Brands could do it.

However.

According to the fellow Sky Sports News have had stood outside the gates of Finch Farm all day, Brands is a “staunch supporter of Silva”.

Which adds further to the mysterious stand off which appears to be going on behind the scenes.

I wonder is Brands’s head on the chopping block as well and that is why Moshiri has come up.

I think it will be more of a photocall if anything to show who is in charge. Yes, certainly It could be done over the phone or given to Brands to do, but that doesn't make Moshiri look strong. He has to be seen doing the business, and that's why he has travelled up.

Report is that he's not at the meeting...but of course they may call him in after the main business has been done. I think Brands loses any credibility he has left if Moyes is appointed.

Brands hasn't come out of this very well.

It really shouldn't take Moshiri to have to go and speak to the players. He ought to have done that already.

Ive been going bald for 25 years Mikey, its something I accepted a long time ago.

But yes, lets keep on topic.

Im honestly curious how you would have sacked him humanly?

Goat I had an image in my mind you were six foot tall blonde, muscular and gorgeous. Dam. I catfished myself in my own fantasies.

Status
Not open for further replies.