2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rest day get out, it’ll be the Koeman situation again, takes morning training, fired in afternoon. What time is the presser or is that tomorrow?

They wont sack him afternoon mate imo.

If the meeting is this morning as believed its done and dusted by midday.

They wont be in a meeting for 6-8 hours.

After absorbing the fume on the last 300 pages, the big question remains........if he is sacked, who the hell is ACTUALLY coming in? Does anyone have solid itk on this? Because the ‘let’s take our time and have a look around to see who’s available, oh BFS will do’ cannot be repeated.

Oh thank god. I was worried he wouldn’t get sacked today but now we have the definitive confirmation he’s gone. Thanks opposite esk
Always wondered what happened to him . He left just as I joined . He good at the old maths but he doesn't have the best reputation for ITK as far as I can tell . I remember his name being thrown around during the fun B.U days .

After absorbing the fume on the last 300 pages, the big question remains........if he is sacked, who the hell is ACTUALLY coming in? Does anyone have solid itk on this? Because the ‘let’s take our time and have a look around to see who’s available, oh BFS will do’ cannot be repeated.
We all know its gonna be Moyes on an 18 month deal

Status
Not open for further replies.