• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do people realise there is a good chance of going down? The new manager must have the ability to tighten the defence. A point by a point we must get to 40 points.

Managers get sacked. It doesnt mean they are finished. Plus i just think moyes suits Everton. Never had a pot to pee in when he was here before.
If it was the start of summer and we had time to be looking elsewhere i might have a different slant on it. In fact i probably would. But as of right now we are a mess with a manager who is getting us relegated.
Mate, you are being nostalgic for a time when we were just above average, anfd banking on the hope that Moyes can make us average again.

Need to look a lot higher than dinosaur Davie

Last edited:

Moyes will do the smart thing and pack his staff with ex blues players, thus make it even harder to send him packing next May no matter how things stand.

Mate, you are being nostalgic for a time when we were just above average, anfd banking on the hope that Moyes can make us average again.

Need to look a lot higher than dinosaur favie

Ha im the most non nostalgic person you will ever meet.
I think he will steady a sinking ship. You dont. Thats it.

I would take Moyes as a true interim as we search for a new manager. Sell Davey the story this is your chance to audition for the job to keep motivation high, but if they say our new manager on a 3 year contract is Moyes then I'm going to go ape....

Surely Moyes will be given till the end of season. If he proves he is the same like the one pre 2013 he will be given more time. I don’t know how people complain about this when Silva was appointed as it had been proven he is the wrong choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.