Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you define world class?

Each to their own I guess, for me he's in the top 20 coaches in world football. Still comparatively young for a coach at the top level, did incredible things at Valencia and Sevilla, dominated Ligue One. Things haven't worked out at Arsenal, but in the same way Mourinho's experience at United didn't make him a bad coach, this one doesn't for Emery.

Koff you utter wet blanket

Mourinho has been sacked a fair few times, every team he has managed have had top top class players. Nearly All managers get sacked.

Are you having a laugh? Those managers won something. Moyes has won Fa. I'd have a failed, Mourinho anyday over some joker, who tells me to run up a sand dune to compete. Don't even mention them in the same breath.

Are you having a laugh? Those managers won something. Moyes has won Fa. I'd have a failed, Mourinho anyday over some joker, who tells me to run up a sand dune to compete. Don't even mention them in the same breath.
Moyes managed Utd (yes he had a chance of winning something there) all the other he had no hope. Mourinho had a very high chance of winning trophies everywhere he has gone, because they have been top top team, but he’s still managed to fail quite a bit along the way and been sacked.

Posted this before.
Man utd. So called sought after world class managers have also failed there.
Spain. God knows why he went there.
Sunderland. Are well just sunderland. Everybody goes there and fails.
West ham. He did a good job at west ham but they wanted a more fashionable name. Thats going well for them right now isn't it.
Moyes and Everton are a good fit.
One thing i am pretty confident about. Moyes will drag this side to mid table. Silva will take this club down.
We cant be to picky right now. We are in big big trouble.
fixed it for you!
man utd.wasnt his fault
spain.wasnt his fault
sunderland.wasnt his fault
west ham.wasnt his fault

I was just using Mourinho as an example nearly all managers get sacked, he is supposedly one of the best but sacked many times.

What a ridiculous post.

Your credability as a Blue is reaching new lows.

Why? Do you not believe that different managers have different skillsets and are therefore more qualified for a relegation fight than others?

It's horses for courses, in the same way that someone like Allardyce wouldn't get the City job, I don't think Guardiola or Klopp's style of Football would be applicable at somewhere like Watford right now.

That's not to say they're not amazing managers and couldn't improve the situation, but it's not what they've been used to. I'd prefer to get in a manager, perhaps only short term, that's more accustomed to grinding out results, substance over style, with a limited squad toward the bottom end of the table.

That takes someone like an Allardyce (or a Moyes, Howe or a: Another) who is fiercely organised. What's so ridiculous about the suggestion of bringing somebody in short term to do exactly what BFS did, keep us up and steady the ship, and then go again in the summer?

My shout, personally, is Howe. Because I think he's capable of being a short term solution to get us back on track and keep us up and also able to kick on next year.

Moyes is not safe with this team. These players are not Moyes players. Do you think he's gonna coast in and tell them work your dogs bollocks off? This isn't the 90's, they'll get him sacked just like they did with Silva.

honestly right now I think as much as it pains me to say it, I would. Short term contract only.

Something needs to change we are going to get relegated with Marco.

[QUOTE="Keiran, post: 7459463, member:

Put it this way, I'd be more concerned if the club appointed a world class manager like Emery or Allegri in this situation - than I would be if they appointed Moyes or Howe.
What a ridiculous post.

Your credability as a Blue is reaching new lows.
[/QUOTE]
He can't get any lower if you ask me. Post after post with utter nonsens.

Status
Not open for further replies.