• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with someone's first coaching role being a number 2. It's not like I want him to be the boss.

He's the sort we need. An actual performer with heart. We've lost our identity and need to go back to something we know. (Not Moyes btw).

WE have no idea if he's any good as a coach. Hire the best available, player and coach are not the same thing.

Why should your first job in football be Everton's assistant manager, before you've even got your badges?

Stop giving jobs to people on the basis of them being loyal servants as a player!

Cahill's application and attitude is far beyond pretty much any player we've had at the club since (apart from Gana), I don't know in what capacity he could be involved in the management team, but I'd have him in there somewhere without a seconds thought.

He has genuine failure on his CV since he left us.

Posted this before.
Man utd. So called sought after world class managers have also failed there.
Spain. God knows why he went there.
Sunderland. Are well just sunderland. Everybody goes there and fails.
West ham. He did a good job at west ham but they wanted a more fashionable name. Thats going well for them right now isn't it.
Moyes and Everton are a good fit.
One thing i am pretty confident about. Moyes will drag this side to mid table. Silva will take this club down.
We cant be to picky right now. We are in big big trouble.

You can imagine the conversations at boardroom level now. Thinking that bringing in Cahill alongside Moyes will be the masterstroke to appease the fans. They haven´t got a clue whatsoever. Getting a new fella to put the cones out doesn´t change the fact they´re bringing back a complete dinosaur.

If we bring him in for 6 months, even assuming we survive, we'll just be writing off the following season too.

Identify who we want long term and give him an opportunity to assess the squad.

We won't get relegated this season regardless of who is managing us. Why let Bill get the band back together for one last hurrah when absolutely no one views that as the future?

Anyone who is happy with Moyes is part of the problem with why we will struggle to be good again.

I'd be content with Moyes. Not happy.

I think the team is sorely lacking fight and organisation and he's very good at that. Moyes would keep us up.

He wouldn't necessarily be a long term appointment, but I think we're going to need a different skillset to dig ourselves out of this mess.

Put it this way, I'd be more concerned if the club appointed a world class manager like Emery or Allegri in this situation - than I would be if they appointed Moyes or Howe.

We won't get relegated this season regardless of who is managing us.

I really hope you're right, mate. I'm rapidly losing faith. We could be rock bottom by mid-Jan if we continue on this path.

I think the team is sorely lacking fight and organisation and he's very good at that. Moyes would keep us up.

He wouldn't necessarily be a long term appointment, but I think we're going to need a different skillset to dig ourselves out of this mess.

Put it this way, I'd be more concerned if the club appointed a world class manager like Emery or Allegri in this situation - than I would be if they appointed Moyes or Howe.

I really hope you're right, mate. I'm rapidly losing faith. We could be rock bottom by mid-Jan if we continue on this path.

lol lol lol lol screeching here.

Moderation team please for the love of god stop this menace

Status
Not open for further replies.