Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thierry Henry saying here that Everton had a great manager in Martinez and wouldn’t allow him to make the changes he wanted to so they decided to make more changes rather than sticking with the philosophy.

What are they chatting?!? He's been here a year and a half and we're in the relegation zone!

How can you stick with a 'philosophy' or a manger when we're going to go down?!?

United - no better off for years after.
Sociedad - poor team
Sunderland - been in trouble for years
West Ham - ungrateful

I don’t advocate moyes coming in. But using those as a yardstick to beat him with.

We should have sacked moyes about three times but didn’t.
You make a good point about Moyes, but you’re mixing your metaphors there. One uses a yardstick to measure things against, but just a stick with which to beat people.

What are they chatting?!? He's been here a year and a half and we're in the relegation zone!

How can you stick with a 'philosophy' or a manger when we're going to go down?!?
Non of then know a thing about Everton and it’s really annoying

I expected nothing from tonight and therefore can't (in theory) be too disappointed.
We've just played 2nd and 1st away from home and so the worst two games of our tricky run of fixtures are out of the way.
Chelsea and Arsenal at home don't fill me with dread and the mancs are hardly the force they once were.
Come on you Blues!!!!

There's getting beat and then there's further evidence of utter incompetence.

A back line with little pace has to at least be organised and able to keep a semblance of a line and move as a unit. That lot looked like they'd never played together in their lives. It's as clear a statement as anything that there is no real work being done at Finch Farm and MS has clearly downed tools.

Just as he did at Watford.

Get lost mate. what are you trying to prove ? The ' best player in the world' was out hustled by cart horse lewin, get your stats up for that
What game were you watching....DCL was once again rubbish (as were therest of them) and why can't you just answer the question posed. it was quite a simple one

Status
Not open for further replies.