Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

So you not gonna take into account that we should've had a penalty at 2-1 or that Alexander Arnold should've been sent off.

The defensive performance was naive, we should've known what Longballerpool were gonna do. But you need to push up to press. The press was good and we should've done more with the chances we got.

They were ridiculously clinical btw, 4 goals from 5 shots in the first half. We had 2 from 8 in the same time period.
Given how much their front three cost compared to ours.

I'd say not converting more chances is just a sign of how poorly we were.

I see the Amazon Prime MoM was given to Mane. To me he had a very poor game by his standards, but there's no accounting for taste.

Everton's MoM for me was Iwobe. Holgate was the best of the bunch in defence which isn't saying much. All 5 of the rs goals were too soft for a Premier League game and, as Derby Games go it was a poor performance by both teams.
You are kidding.Iwobi LOL

So you not gonna take into account that we should've had a penalty at 2-1 or that Alexander Arnold should've been sent off.

The defensive performance was naive, we should've known what Longballerpool were gonna do. But you need to push up to press. The press was good and we should've done more with the chances we got.

They were ridiculously clinical btw, 4 goals from 5 shots in the first half. We had 2 from 8 in the same time period.
If we had got the pen and he was sent off, they would have beaten us with 10 men, it was there to see how bad we were. Only ourselves to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.