2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse than Walter Smith.

aye...in my 30 years as a blue the Walter years were the worst...were being the operative word here. i've never seen us so bad, so depressed, as this season. even 1994 had some shiny moments.

this is arguably the worst time in our long history at the top table, and yet we've never been so rich. we probably put a weird curse on ourselves after the Littlewoods money.

As much as I agree fully that its time for Marco to go, I'm at the point now I'm not sure a new manager is going to be the fix that we need. Our problems are bigger than the manager, this team and the people who have put it together are still at the club! Our club is rotten and a manager change isnt gonna change a dam thing!

its sad to see anyone suffer, but its just not going to go his way at everton
I really wanted him to succeed.
But he's just dead unlucky with everything.
Some stuff is his own fault, granted, but Christ he's got proper Evertonian luck this fella.

Thanks for the new record Marco. 84 years since the RS scored 4 goals in the first half of the derby.

Get walking, well running actually.

Totally agree. But the players have to take some blame as Well. Don‘t get me wrong, I want Silva out.

60% Silva fault.
40% players to blame.

Not to be a downer but can 60% of the club's struggles be solved with the right manager?

I doubt it. There is something that is causing this repeated cycle of short term hope/success - prolonged mediocrity/apathy - rapid and complete turmoil.

As much as I agree fully that its time for Marco to go, I'm at the point now I'm not sure a new manager is going to be the fix that we need. Our problems are bigger than the manager, this team and the people who have put it together are still at the club! Our club is rotten and a manager change isnt gonna change a dam thing!
A new manager is needed to keep us in the Premier League.

I really wanted him to succeed.
But he's just dead unlucky with everything.
Some stuff is his own fault, granted, but Christ he's got proper Evertonian luck this fella.
Yeah I actualy think there is a good manager in there and last season some good stuff happened under him, unreal levels of bad luck with injuries, decisions and individual errors and hasn't helped himself. I don't think there is any coming back from here and we have to plan for something else.

As I said though hard to see the guy suffer, regardless of wages that doesn't make you less of a human being

Status
Not open for further replies.