2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been doing OK in difficult circumstances lately, but I don't think there's much doubt that his next move will see him drop down a level.

I see the "Tom wasn't actually terrible" group of revisionists have been out overnight

But.... but.... he won player of the month on GrandOldTeam.com..... when all our results where terrible.... er...

Abysmalness isn't a word mate. If you're going to insult the lad, please at least use proper english to do so. I guess fraud or dog turd will do.

We must stretch the English language to its fullest to describe the abysmalness of Davies.

Can you even imagine him tomorrow ? New depths for this new Snivelley

We always get to such a crossroads with Davies. We want to love him because he’s local and we’ve even swapped Barkley out of the diamond song because we couldn’t be arsed coming up with something new.

The fact of the matter is that Tom is massively inconsistent, but we’ve never seen him playing in a consistently solid Everton team - so have no idea what his true ability is.

At the end of the day he’s just not good enough. I fully expect him to be shown up again by Henderson and Milner tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.