New Everton Stadium Discussion

Speaking to someone before who works at Bramley Moore, office is on Princes Parade. Told me they were meant to be out by now but have been given a few extra months. I asked her about the smell down there, she said shes down there at least 3 days a week for hours at a time and has never smelt anything.

61k, Planning App Spring 2020

:oops:

Liverpool have unveiled plans to expand the Anfield Road End by adding 7,000 seats in a new design which will take the ground’s capacity up to 61,000:

49141109022_92558cf835_b.jpg

61k, Planning App Spring 2020

:oops:

Liverpool have unveiled plans to expand the Anfield Road End by adding 7,000 seats in a new design which will take the ground’s capacity up to 61,000:

49141109022_92558cf835_b.jpg

Been on the cards for a while.

Don't think there's any houses for them to knock down and people left to chase out behind the Anfield Road end so they won't have much of an issue I don't think.

Bet its finished before we even start to fill the dock. Wonder if it will built on top of the bottom tier of current stand?

reduced allocation for away teams whilst they build??

Apparently teams don’t need 60k seater stadiums, it’s just pure coincidence that all of the top 6 have or are building/expanding to one. Everton are the obvious exception though were a 60k sweater stadium would be too big and 52k will definitely girly give us a better advantage over the long term. So glad our club is smarter than the 6 most successful clubs in the league currently.

Apparently teams don’t need 60k seater stadiums, it’s just pure coincidence that all of the top 6 have or are building/expanding to one. Everton are the obvious exception though were a 60k sweater stadium would be too big and 52k will definitely girly give us a better advantage over the long term. So glad our club is smarter than the 6 most successful clubs in the league currently.

Chelsea?

Speaking to someone before who works at Bramley Moore, office is on Princes Parade. Told me they were meant to be out by now but have been given a few extra months. I asked her about the smell down there, she said shes down there at least 3 days a week for hours at a time and has never smelt anything.
She's gone "nose blind"

Going to be honest, I'm beginning to think our stadium venture is a waste of time. It's messy both on and off the pitch, we're absolutely dour at the footballing side of things and I wouldn't back us to survive a couple seasons of tight spending.

Going to be honest, I'm beginning to think our stadium venture is a waste of time. It's messy both on and off the pitch, we're absolutely dour at the footballing side of things and I wouldn't back us to survive a couple seasons of tight spending.
I think the new stadium project at the moment is about the only thing stopping us from slipping into total obscurity.

I think the new stadium project at the moment is about the only thing stopping us from slipping into total obscurity.
Whilst that is true, if we announced it started being built tomorrow - I'd be left feeling uncertain of our premier League status.

Our lads buckle under the most basic of pressure. Imagine knowing we need to stay relevant for a number of years without being able to paper over the cracks with expensive signings.

Been on the cards for a while.

Don't think there's any houses for them to knock down and people left to chase out behind the Anfield Road end so they won't have much of an issue I don't think.
It's not so much that it would be an issue, but for them, kicking out peaopl from their homes is a key part of the joy of stadium extensions.