2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I on my own by thinking he wasn't that bad? He's an easy scapegoat but I saw his link play on the edge of the box being decent, he got a couple of decent shots off, our lack of mobility in midfield and sloppy defending is a bigger problem. Icebergs would move around the pitch faster than Siggurdsson,

He wasn't the worst player on the pitch like

Starting schneiderlin siggy and tosun at home vs bottom of the league was a bad mistake though. No pace or movement what so ever

Will shine with the new manager I reckon, Iwobi behind him as the playmaker ofc. Siggy always puts the striker in a bad light, Kean, Tosun, DCL. All fails. Iwobi and another star playmaker needed.

Am I on my own by thinking he wasn't that bad? He's an easy scapegoat but I saw his link play on the edge of the box being decent, he got a couple of decent shots off, our lack of mobility in midfield and sloppy defending is a bigger problem. Icebergs would move around the pitch faster than Siggurdsson,

Yep. They were playing a painfully slow striker too, but Pukki had midfielders bursting past him every time he got the ball.

We're not just slow, we don't actually move.

Will shine with the new manager I reckon, Iwobi behind him as the playmaker ofc. Siggy always puts the striker in a bad light, Kean, Tosun, DCL. All fails. Iwobi and another star playmaker needed.

As always with our players, it's someone else's fault. The fact is they are all bad as each other. Sigurdsson can't create and the strikers are hopeless at getting on the end of things.

There’s a claim in the Turkish media that Everton forward Cenk Tosun is back on the agenda of his former club Besiktas.

The Turkey international has been linked with a return to the Black Eagles in recent months and with his situation unlikely to change at Everton he could look to find regular first team football in the new year.

Aksam report on Besiktas’ interest in Tosun and say the Super Lig club’s manager Abdullah Avci has given his approval to re-sign the Everton player.

Avci is keen to bring in a partner for Burak Yılmaz during the next transfer window as the club look to maintain their title challenge. It’s also reported the Besiktas boss wants to sign a forward who can play in the wide attacking positions and Aksam say signing Tosun would ‘kill two birds with one stone’.

Tosun’s future on Merseyside looks uncertain due to the lack of chances he’s had under Marco Silva this season. With Turkey securing their place at Euro 2020, the attacker will be looking to get games during the second half of the campaign and a loan move could be on the agenda.

There have also been reports of interest from Spain and Italy.

ND

Hi mate how are you doing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.