2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be honest he deserves the sack for not playing Kean.

I’ll blame MS for a lot but I can’t really blame him for that. If the kid is getting fined for his behaviour and hasn’t been doing the business in training, I wouldn’t play him either.

Even if the rest of the attack are playing poor - the second you reward someone who doesn’t follow basic rules that the rest of the squad do, you lose all discipline, control and respect (assuming he has that already, of course).

I don’t think the club have handled Kean correctly because, seemingly, he was promised game time he hasn’t been given. He shouldn’t have been promised it and, like everyone else, he has to earn his place in the side.

All of Koemans remaining signings have been atrociously bad this season. No surprises.
Yeah the sooner there all out the club the better. That was my one positive I had with Silva(Brands)I felt his signing have been successful in the whole. Today tho when I seen the team sheet I didn’t expect much. I can’t believe the manger can’t see what we all see Siggy(invisible man this year) Cenk(To slow an not good enough) An Morgan(Gutless coward don’t think I have hated a player more) should not all be starting for Everton. I wish the three of them would leave when Silva does.

We have the best CEO in the football business. Our Chairman bleeds (and weeps) blue, and our Farsi speaking owner is a football maven.
I am supremely confident that our terrific trio have matters in hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.