2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

Phoney realism is the negative thinkers timeless excuse. No apology coming from me, or other posters who have worked you out. Theres a book published years ago called The Power Of Positive Thinking. Ask at the local Library. And while you're at it have a look for How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie. Well worth a read.
Haha how to win friends? Maybe you should be reading this book again because being a tool behind the keyboard clearly is how you act ya soft git! Worked me out? An what have they worked out? That I talk like a normal person responding to time wasting people like yourself? Or worked you out and it’s only a matter of time before they put you on ignore because you chat rubbish?

Haha how to win friends? Maybe you should be reading this book again because being a tool behind the keyboard clearly is how you act ya soft git! Worked me out? An what have they worked out? That I talk like a normal person responding to time wasting people like yourself? Or worked you out and it’s only a matter of time before they put you on ignore because you chat rubbish?

So now the personal insults start. Bye Bye.

I don't think its harsh at all. We 'support' our football club. Theres no point in doing that if we are done for by continually negative vibes. I'm probably more positive than most,because of my circumstances and the job I do, but at the very least supporting football, anywhere, should be a pleasure.
I always support my club and I wish I could share your positivity. My life would be much more fun.
Unfortunately reality is life
Ps maybe you can let me know the secret of your positivity! And that’s not a personal insult but a request!

So now the personal insults start. Bye Bye.
You told me to get a book based on making friends so not really in a position to take the moral high ground.

anyway away from getting the handbags out we need Bernard back he will make us better but won’t get us where we want to be as doesnt score enough goals

Because we aren’t very good at stopping teams from scoring, when teams score first we don’t win and we have trouble scoring ourselves.

Thats what we have been doing yes, but then and I suppose its just me, you always have to hope that things change, otherwise you will drive yourself insane.

Its the hope that kills you, but then without hope, whats the point?

Thats what we have been doing yes, but then and I suppose its just me, you always have to hope that things change, otherwise you will drive yourself insane.

Its the hope that kills you, but then without hope, whats the point?

He plays the same team, tactics, formation every single week. Definition of insanity “ repeating the same action over and over and hoping for a different outcome” I hope we win but he’s been here long enough to gauge if he’s lucky , unlucky , good , crap etc. o have no faith in us putting A run of form together , not while we actually have a chance of doing something. If we do produce any good runs it will be at the area end of the season when we have nothing to play for .

He plays the same team, tactics, formation every single week. Definition of insanity “ repeating the same action over and over and hoping for a different outcome” I hope we win but he’s been here long enough to gauge if he’s lucky , unlucky , good , crap etc. o have no faith in us putting A run of form together , not while we actually have a chance of doing something. If we do produce any good runs it will be at the area end of the season when we have nothing to play for .
Perhaps watching the games would help? Maybe we could change the definition of insanity to making the same incorrect criticisms over and over regardless of the evidence to the contrary.

Steven has previous for attacking others with insults. He used to try it on with me on Kipper years back but I would dodge his jabs before landing a haymaker right on the chin everytime.

Perhaps watching the games would help? Maybe we could change the definition of insanity to making the same incorrect criticisms over and over regardless of the evidence to the contrary.

So you don’t think we play 4-2-3-1 every week? You don’t think we struggle at set plays every week? You don’t think we look slow and pedestrian? Predictable?

Status
Not open for further replies.