"Watch Classic Matches Again"

When men were men. PML at those two tackles on Bingham. Not even a booking, and Bingham just got up and played on. Nowadays either tackle would have been a sending off and Richarlison would have been on the floor for 3 minutes.
Another difference -- Blues fans applauding the oppositions goals.
And look at how tight the Bull;ens Rd was to the touchline. A much bigger gap now.
Its not Goodison...its away at The Hawthorns ?

The game that brought us the one the only Bernie Wright

Seen that before and TBH I watched Bernie the Bolt in interest to see what the Catt actually seen him in to actually go out and sign him - still cants see why he signed him he was poor then and a joke when he put our kit on if they could find a kit that fitted him in that era as the tight shorts were coming in.... :D
He did score about three goals though ......still a poor signing......

Seen that before and TBH I watched Bernie the Bolt in interest to see what the Catt actually seen him in to actually go out and sign him - still cants see why he signed him he was poor then and a joke when he put our kit on if they could find a kit that fitted him in that era as the tight shorts were coming in.... :D
He did score about three goals though ......still a poor signing......
As I said Joseph to me the signings of the likes of him and Belfitt signalled the end of us as a big big club,I wonder how we went from signing the likes of Ball and the like to these ansolute cart horses

In honour of our Bernie
562C5A44-FA64-471F-AC01-4C4653EF38B6.jpeg