2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said (and look back in the thread for this) that if you dont produce AND you act like a tit, then you get slaughtered.

Well let’s be fair here, he hasn’t had much of an opportunity to produce, he’s had what 3 starts and not finished a game and only been given a few minutes here and there in others, can’t produce from poor service or being woefully mispositioned on the pitch

Well let’s be fair here, he hasn’t had much of an opportunity to produce, he’s had what 3 starts and not finished a game and only been given a few minutes here and there in others, can’t produce from poor service or being woefully mispositioned on the pitch
There's two explanations here:

1/ he isn't all that - and it looks that way to me
2/ he cant play the way the manager wants him to - which just adds weight to the view that it's a huge balls up employing a DoF at Everton

2/ he cant play the way the manager wants him to - which just adds weight to the view that it's a huge balls up employing a DoF at Everton
He has landed in the country 4 months ago. He is 19 and trying to get used to culture, the way football is played over here which we all know is 1 million times faster then Italy. Yeah alright so he is a bit of nugget when it comes to showing up for meetings aren’t we all? You’re giving it poop again dave when really he hasn’t had the opportunities the likes of DCL got when he has just arrived and continues getting.

you are letting your agenda cloud your vision as always. Once this kid has had this season and maybe half of the next one come back and give it [Poor language removed] but 12 games in which he has probably amassed 2.5 hours at a push is a joke dave shame on you mate

3/ he is young and the manager, through his own struggles, was reluctant to give him more game time.

We're starting to move up the table so I'd imagine we'd start seeing young Moise a bit more from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.