2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
We where discussing chances being created and being missed, you even admitted we could and should’ve been 3 up at half time

What that has to do with Morgan being selected I don’t know
Creates Zilch Beni in the need 23s is far better than him 110 grand per week what a waste of a footballer......

A top striker would transform this team but it's the hardest position to fill for us, I'm not giving up on Kean by the way, he's just a young lad with big potential.

We've never replaced Lukaku, if he was playing in this side we'd look a totally different team.

May not seem much but that one chance tosun had where his head was like a 50p and balloned over. Its little things like that that kill us. They need to be buried. It goes 2-0 and sucks the life out of them a bit more.
We'll pay for things like that against better sides.

May not seem much but that one chance tosun had where his head was like a 50p and balloned over. Its little things like that that kill us. They need to be buried. It goes 2-0 and sucks the life out of them a bit more.
We'll pay for things like that against better sides.
100%, it was a great chance and a shocking header, Lukaku and it's in the net.

So hard to attract the quality of striker we need though.

Next Game is Norwich at home. We will beat them. And after, December will be the key month of this season. We have the cup and 4 or 5 games against top teams. Silva and Everton future of this season will be played next month
United and arsenal are not really top teams at the moment though. We should be getting something there .
Chelsea at home is possible.
I dont expect anything at Leicester or the pit .

Status
Not open for further replies.