2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

The guys a slow burner, remember his age and how he’s been Miss managed by poor managers
Great to see him enjoy his football again
More please Tom

Another thing I've not seen mentioned is his physical development (ooh err). He looks a few inches taller than when he broke through and a lot stronger on the ball too. It takes time to adjust as a young player when you're still growing and then intentionally improving your condition.

I’m going against the wind here but I thought the central midfield was suspect today, several times we looked out of position and uncoordinated when pressing. I’m not necessarily saying it was all Tom’s fault but with he has to take some blame. Against a better team who can more the ball faster we will be found out.

I’m going against the wind here but I thought the central midfield was suspect today, several times we looked out of position and uncoordinated when pressing. I’m not necessarily saying it was all Tom’s fault but with he has to take some blame. Against a better team who can more the ball faster we will be found out.

Good one mate, we all bow down to your analytical wisdom, you are a football knowledge god. Big Andy down the pub will build you a shrine out of pork scratchings.

Status
Not open for further replies.