2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are judging this by the injury rather than the tackle. The force or impact from Sons challenge did not break Gomes ankle! The way he fell after it did.

Again why isn’t anyone screaming for a red card for the Ndombele challenge (lunge at an opponent with excessive force) on Sidibe if they are the laws of the game??
Just like me drinking 10 pints before I get in the car won’t kill someone, the car will. Solid logic.

Its partly our clubs fault hes got away with it. They didnt need any help wheeling out the "oh hes the nicest guy on the earth ever and hed never do this intentionally" mantra. (If I'm not mistaken he got sent off for lashing out at the arse end of last season. )

But either way, dead nice Everton roll over and allow one of their players to be s housed out of the rest of his season. The captain even supporting Son. The clubs clueless. Cowards the lot of them.

Disgusting... Son is a repeat offender who has done this before, trying to get revenge on players during a game. None of this nice guy stuff please. He went in to hurt Gomes. He was wildly out of control, looking for revenge, waited 30 yards out of position for Gomes, lunged (refuse to call it a challenge because that implies he went for the ball) at him when the ball was several yards away, high, and from behind.

As a result, he broke Gomes’s leg. Disgusting player, disgusting decision to overturn this.

If we don’t kick up a fuss about this, then we as a club have to take a long hard look in the mirror...
Don't hold your breath on that mate... Everton have become spineless on every level we are a worm of a club at the moment.

Will the

Will they now give Aurier the red card? I think not...
No I doubt it too. And I'm not sure from pictures that I can say it's more on him than Son because it might be the biggest factor is the speed Andre is falling because of Son's foul. I need video from a good angle which is unavailable to the public but not the FA. No suspension for anyone is a disgrace.

And do you know what this sort of thing will happen again when teams play us because we don't much make any sort of noise about these type of incidents,

Spurs knew what they where doing the whole time with the victimisation of Son whilst our captain was sucking him off voiding him of any blame, it's pathetic.

He cried like a five year old after hitting his younger brother due to the instant regret of his moment in anger.

Spurs, the media and the FA are a disgrace it's an insult to "the player" (they keep referring to Gomes as) who's going to miss a year of what's a relatively short career.

Sick of our own fans making out we're gentleman.

No I doubt it too. And I'm not sure from pictures that I can say it's more on him than Son because it might be the biggest factor is the speed Andre is falling because of Son's foul. I need video from a good angle which is unavailable to the public but not the FA. No suspension for anyone is a disgrace.
Match of the day and the BBC say it's purely him going over on the ankle due to Sons "challenge". I think that Aurier picture is just a weird angle and hes actually in front of Gomes.

Match of the day and the BBC say it's purely him going over on the ankle due to Sons "challenge". I think that Aurier picture is just a weird angle and hes actually in front of Gomes.
It could be. But I've tried to figure out what happened based on what I can find and it looks like his ankle is more or less normal until that moment. It could be pure coincidence but I don't know.

Just like me drinking 10 pints before I get in the car won’t kill someone, the car will. Solid logic.
The problem with this argument is that the laws of driving and the laws of the game aren't transferable: was the tackle, by the laws of the game, a red card offence?

Objectively, it's quite difficult to say that it was anything than a yellow.

Just been reading twitter and can confirm that Spurs have more absolute idiots following them than we have following us.

The general consensus with them is a yellow because he went for the ball.

Well I'm afraid I've seen screenshots where the ball ain't even in the frame cause it's about 3 yards away. Anyone who genuinely believes he didnt want to leave one on Gones is utterly delusional and I've lost all respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.