Everton Carabao Cup 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was it changed for Tele to radio

I heard a rumour a long time ago, from someone who worked in media, they used to heat some balls before putting them in, so two heated balls were not pulled out together, normally at the time Man Utd and Liverpool. Rumours of course...……..

Heated balls make for questionable decisions, mate. Take it from me.

I heard a rumour a long time ago, from someone who worked in media, they used to heat some balls before putting them in, so two heated balls were not pulled out together, normally at the time Man Utd and Liverpool. Rumours of course...……..
They've been doing it in Scotland forever - notice how rarely the Glasgow clubs meet before the semifinal stage.

It's definitely fixed

We need to attack December with excitement and not dread we all looked at our last 5 homes last year thinking we would get nothing but we won them all and didn't concede a goal.
Leicester at home for a place in the Semi's is a great draw and one you would of snapped anybodies hand off for at the start of the season, we need to stop our moaning and get on with it, there is no Mourinho or Alegri coming to rescue us, this is it for us, so lets get on with it and try and win a effing trophy
Well said. The way I look at it is if we can’t or don’t beat Leicester at home then we don’t deserve to possibly win a trophy, and that’s not being disrespectful in anyway to Leicester but you have got to beat these teams and take advantage of being at home because they definitely would.

As much as I’d like to see us try & win it, of course that will be the plan, 3 of the top 4 sides in England being kept apart makes me think it’s a waste of trying when our league form is so bad.

Not being funny but people were making out that Lincoln was going to be a massive challenge. We have a tendency to do Leicester when we really need to

Status
Not open for further replies.