2019/20 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we won 8-0 the eighth goal would be the winning goal?

So know I don't know that.
Well then at 2-0 there is no winning goal mate, so neither got the assist. As far as I and the commentator are concerned, the last goal won it as Watford were still in it at 1-0.
What a great discussion

Well then at 2-0 there is no winning goal mate, so neither got the assist. As far as I and the commentator are concerned, the last goal won it as Watford were still in it at 1-0.
What a great discussion
At 2-0 the winning goal would be the goal that made it 1-0. At 3-2 the winning goal would be the third goal. At 3-1 the winning goal would be the second goal. This isn't particularly complicated. And none of it really matters as the original point was you saying Walcott has no end product literally 20 minutes after he got an assist.

At 2-0 the winning goal would be the goal that made it 1-0. At 3-2 the winning goal would be the third goal. At 3-1 the winning goal would be the second goal. This isn't particularly complicated. And none of it really matters as the original point was you saying Walcott has no end product literally 20 minutes after he got an assist.
lol

Every dog has his day mate (as is evident in this discussion) but, the general consensus is that Theo has not had an end product while at Everton. 9 goals confirms that I am afraid.

lol

Every dog has his day mate (as is evident in this discussion) but, the general consensus is that Theo has not had an end product while at Everton. 9 goals confirms that I am afraid.
I wish his end product was better. However I do not and don't think I ever will understand how that criticism is only valid for certain players.

What a great discussion

Last goal all but sealed it ... but we have let similar leads slip in less time

Status
Not open for further replies.