2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only takes a run and we will bang up there. This season is weird as there's going to be not much between 3rd and 20th in terms of squads and ability. It will all come down to a bit of class and fractions

Voldemort is only ever 2 games from a crisis hence why he is on borrowed time.

If he drops points at Brighton - suddenly Watford is a "must win"

If we beat Brighton but lose to Watford - suddenly Spurs at home becomes important to atleast get a point.

Thats his problem - he's had that many cock ups already that he really needs to go on a extended run of wins to get fans/pressure off his back.

If we beat Brighton but lose to Watford - suddenly Spurs at home becomes important to atleast get a point.

Thats his problem - he's had that many cock ups already that he really needs to go on a extended run of wins to get fans/pressure off his back.

I'm getting the impression you don't really rate Marco Silva...

Have you explained this running gag yet?

Yes I have to agree there. He is on the equivalent of a final warning I think. He seemed very relaxed on Saturday and maybe that's why.

I don't see how he can sustain his position without an extended run of good results, and even if that is forthcoming, I don't think he can afford another set of very poor ones subsequently.

It was ever thus, and no different for him.

Mate, give it a rest, this bad attempt at humour with the childish nickname is embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.