Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
"Hey Diego wanna drop everything you've done at Athletico to manage a club that hasn't won anything for yonkers and finishes 7-11th usually"
oh yeah he'd be all over that
Never discount the lure of the Premier League and a big bag of dosh...and ego. Listen Diego I want you to come and kick that Pep chancers arse for me, you're better than that privileged barca tosser. Sod Madrid...we'll do up all of the upstairs rooms of the Winslow, purple wall paper, water bed, lava lamps, totally shagadelic, the full open all hours Granville pad, just for you.
Who could resist.

Never discount the lure of the Premier League and a big bag of dosh...and ego. Listen Diego I want you to come and kick that Pep chancers arse for me, you're better than that privileged barca tosser. Sod Madrid...we'll do up all of the upstairs rooms of the Winslow, purple wall paper, water bed, lava lamps, totally shagadelic, the full open all hours Granville pad, just for you.
Who could resist.

That's why the Mosh and Mr Kenwright should be in Madrid THIS EVENING explaining to him all things BLUE with a pot of $$$ guiding him to his spiritual home...explaining to him that EFC are bigger than Inter.

Who could resist.

Simeone is the highest-paid manager in the world.

He currently earns 42m a year in Madrid.

Thats what he is on? Like really??

I doubt it RayRay, lets be honest.

Diego Simeone - £35.9m/€41m

#1 Diego Simeone
Club: Atletico Madrid.
Total income: €41 million (£35m/$46m).

The top five highest paid coaches are as follows
1. DIEGO SIMEONE (Atletico Madrid): 41.2 millon euros

2. JOSE MOURINHO (Ex Manchester United): 31 million euros

3. THIERRY HENRY (Ex Monaco): 25.5 million euros

4. PEP GUARDIOLA (Manchester City): 24.1 million euros

5. ERNESTO VALVERDE (Barcelona): 23 million euros

Just think we should be trying to appoint the best manager possible in World football...a manager who has taken the SECOND club in Madrid as far he can on a limited budget so we should send a delegation from Everton Football Club...the FIRST club in the City of Liverpool to sign the contract...what's wrong with that?

That's what I'd do if I was the Mosh and I loved EFC like he's claimed...I'd want the BEST.

I think you are looking at the wrong numbers.

Atletico are probably the 3rd best team in Spain, we are the 7th-8th best (if that) in England.