7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.8%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,264 92.2%

• Total voters
Why?

Nothing I have written is untrue....:coffee:

there is a reason that athletico HAVE to pay simeone 40 odd million a year ..

to stop clubs like us thinking we can poach him away by offering an extra mill or so..

we will NEVER pay 40m on a coach..

4m maybe, we basically shop in the bargain basement for top coaches... i'll give you a hint, there aren't any in there

there is a reason that athletico HAVE to pay simeone 40 odd million a year ..

to stop clubs like us thinking we can poach him away by offering an extra mill or so..

we will NEVER pay 40m on a coach..

4m maybe, we basically shop in the bargain basement for top coaches... i'll give you a hint, there aren't any in there
Atleti don't have to pay anyone $40 mill a year because they are the second club in the City of Madrid.

Everton Football Club are the First Club in the City of Liverpool.

That's what I'd be heading to Madrid chatting and a bag full of £££ oh and a remit...BEAT KLOPP

Atleti don't have to pay anyone $40 mill a year because they are the second club in the City of Madrid.

That's what I'd be heading to Madrid chatting and a bag full of £££ oh and a remit...BEAT KLOPP

this account is a parody

@mods

tenor.gif

Just stop talking for the love of god

Just think we should be trying to appoint the best manager possible in World football...a manager who has taken the SECOND club in Madrid as far he can on a limited budget so we should send a delegation from Everton Football Club...the FIRST club in the City of Liverpool to sign the contract...what's wrong with that?

That's what I'd do if I was the Mosh and I loved EFC like he's claimed...I'd want the BEST.

Just think we should be trying to appoint the best manager possible in World football...a manager who has taken the SECOND club in Madrid as far he can on a limited budget so we should send a delegation from Everton Football Club...the FIRST club in the City of Liverpool to sign the contract...what's wrong with that?

That's what I'd do if I was the Mosh and I loved EFC like he's claimed...I'd want the BEST.
Relax mate you’ll live longer.