2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope so, seamus been one of my favourite players for years but i just expect mistakes every time he gets the ball these days

There is nothing wrong with us having a player of Coleman's caliber trying to work his way back into the side. Same with Sigurdssson. Personally I am not writing Coleman off but like every position on the field we need to start with our most in form player.

Biggest compliment i can pay him is that our half a decent defence (Digne/Mina) is now 3/4 of a decent defence.

Fantastic game today and keep in mind its his first prem start.

Better today than Coleman has been in about 3 years. Has to start the next game after that

The main thing about sidibe is he gets forward and can pick a pass he doesn't just aimlessly hit it into the box or first defender like Coleman does

Coleman gets nowhere near the squad for me based on today

Better today than Coleman has been in about 3 years. Has to start the next game after that

The main thing about sidibe is he gets forward and can pick a pass he doesn't just aimlessly hit it into the box or first defender like Coleman does

Coleman gets nowhere near the squad for me based on today

Not sure if it's Coleman's fault but things looks frenetic and like he's panicking when he has the ball, Sidibie looks more composed.

Status
Not open for further replies.