Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our pressing play has been excellent. This is the minimum level we need to be at. However, we have little to go on when it comes to pass accuracy, and to utilize 1.vs. 1 and 2. vs. 1 situations we get.

I don't think there is much between them. Seeing as Coleman is out of form and Sidibe has done nothing wrong then Sidibe should play. Nothing wrong with having decent players trying to force their way into the team too.

Think Coleman has been good this year and Sidibe is probably being propped up by a club that looks like they aren't sleepwalking today. however there is enough fixtures for both.

Been good, very positive. As they're saying on bt now the movements been excellent from all of the front 4. I'm loving Richarlisons free role but we just need to get the passing sharper.

Tom Davies pivoting very well and always looking to get an early ball forward, needs to be careful of his positioning though a few times he's been dragged into the ball and let space in but only a small criticism.

Bizarre take on his performance that.

I know, a few on here saying they thought he played really well, I just don’t see it myself.

One turn to slip Rico in is all I can remember. Hasn’t done anywhere near enough to warrant anything higher than a 6/10 for me.

Because we all know it will be followed by a poor one the week after.

We are playing at home - we typically do well at homes.

Away from home he wont change which means no europe or trophies - the whole point of being a side in competitive football.

Maybe, just maybe this is the kick up the backside he needed, regardless of what happens this should be the 11 that starts at Brighton next week

Been good, very positive. As they're saying on bt now the movements been excellent from all of the front 4. I'm loving Richarlisons free role but we just need to get the passing sharper.

Tom Davies pivoting very well and always looking to get an early ball forward, needs to be careful of his positioning though a few times he's been dragged into the ball and let space in but only a small criticism.

Davies' positioning has always been kind of bad but he's making up for it w/ effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.