2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice one Marcel.

.....it doesn’t support your agenda, but there are two post-signing reasons that have contributed to this situation;

- Gbamin said he hadn’t done his pre-season training and was a couple of weeks off playing but Silva threw him in immediately. Full games and intense training without a build-up causes muscle fatigue. The player wasn’t looked after, Silva took the risk and the ‘kicking muscle’ ruptured.

- once injured, there was two options. Operate or let the injury heal naturally. I presume the decision to let nature take its course was made by the Club Doctor. The player has had a relapse on return to training and is back to square one. Indeed, this could easily be an injury that now returns throughout his career.

.....it doesn’t support your agenda, but there are two post-signing reasons that have contributed to this situation;

- Gbamin said he hadn’t done his pre-season training and was a couple of weeks off playing but Silva threw him in immediately. Full games and intense training without a build-up causes muscle fatigue. The player wasn’t looked after, Silva took the risk and the ‘kicking muscle’ ruptured.

- once injured, there was two options. Operate or let the injury heal naturally. I presume the decision to let nature take its course was made by the Club Doctor. The player has had a relapse on return to training and is back to square one. Indeed, this could easily be an injury that now returns throughout his career.
Silva uses the players Brands buys for him. Is he supposed to be blamed for Brands' faults in signing players with fatigue and carrying long standing injury records?

He didn't get him tested very thoroughly did he? Minutes on the pitch and he came apart.

I lamabast Moyes, I know. But that balls up would never have happened on his watch. £35M for a crock.
I don’t think it was a balls up, the lad hasn’t got a lengthy injury record has he?

And he’s passed our medical, which appears to be based on the SAS selection process, but tougher.

I don’t think it was a balls up, the lad hasn’t got a lengthy injury record has he?

And he’s passed our medical, which appears to be based on the SAS selection process, but tougher.
Yes, he has.

Previous 2 seasons he had 125 days out injured with pulled hamstrings, thigh strains and muscular problems.

The evidence was there. And ignored.

He bought Delph with one of the worst injury history’s in modern day football so he obviously doesn’t look at these things.
The feller's a buffoon. He buys what Raiola puts his way and doesn't ask too many questions.

In two windows he's spent £250M - and we're as bad as we were under Koeman/Allardyce.

Status
Not open for further replies.