2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately there is an ever suffering poster called @Frank who was bearing the brunt of the simpletons ever increasing levels of attention seeking.

A poll was held to change his name and give poor old @Frank some respite.

@Frang was the winning vote.
And the Electoral Commission congratulated us on the fairness of the vote and the manner in which it was conducted, no need for proroguing GOT or busses emblazoned with lies ;)

YA reckon...
Course mate. In years gone by perhaps there were a gang of monsters who tried to win the internet but now it's just a few weirdos left diluted by far more decent posters.

Try not to let it bother you and instead focus on debating some of your insane opinions on football mate.

Although given that, a few more losses and I'll be in the Silva out clan.

Course mate. In years gone by perhaps there were a gang of monsters who tried to win the internet but now it's just a few weirdos left diluted by far more decent posters.

Try not to let it bother you and instead focus on debating some of your insane opinions on football mate.

I'm probably the best new poster around, so thanks for the shout mate

I heard the clique actually won the internet and retired.

I heard the clique actually won the internet and retired.
this clique?

nintchdbpict000327700693.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.