2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not saying this to knock Kean at all, but they wouldn't. We were useless for most of Lukaku's time here but he still scored a lot. There are plenty of examples of worse teams than us with strikers who score loads.

Still just a kid though isn't he, what did everyone expect, the finished article ? Teenager, strange country and can barely speak the language. Christ what kind of fans are we, at least let's give him a chance, he's hardly played, most of his appearances have been as a sub.

Still just a kid though isn't he, what did everyone expect, the finished article ? Teenager, strange country and can barely speak the language. Christ what kind of fans are we, at least let's give him a chance, he's hardly played, most of his appearances have been as a sub.
Yeah by all means ignore the bit that says I’m not knocking him and just pretend I said something different so you can have a melodramatic rant mate, don’t let me stop you.

The point was just that we don’t really help by making up excuses and coming up with over dramatic ‘you could put messi in this side and he wouldn’t score’ tales. Pretty much the entire world agrees that DCL isn’t a natural goal scorer and he’s got 4 this season, but Harry Kane wouldn’t have got off the mark yet apparently.

He’s a young, inexperienced, lad in a new country playing for a team that’s struggling. We also massively overrated how good he was going to be. It’s fine, it doesn’t mean he’s rubbish or won’t settle and improve and I’ve never suggested it does. I’m just being honest about it.

Why would it matter if they were a teenager in the context of the conversation taking place? It wouldn’t. Are your other accounts as bad as this one or are you making a special effort with this incarnation?
idk, maybe because he's a teenager? just hazarding a guess there

this is my only account, why, do people go with multiple around here?

Yeah by all means ignore the bit that says I’m not knocking him and just pretend I said something different so you can have a melodramatic rant mate, don’t let me stop you.

The point was just that we don’t really help by making up excuses and coming up with over dramatic ‘you could put messi in this side and he wouldn’t score’ tales. Pretty much the entire world agrees that DCL isn’t a natural goal scorer and he’s got 4 this season, but Harry Kane wouldn’t have got off the mark yet apparently.

He’s a young, inexperienced, lad in a new country playing for a team that’s struggling. We also massively overrated how good he was going to be. It’s fine, it doesn’t mean he’s rubbish or won’t settle and improve and I’ve never suggested it does. I’m just being honest about it.
nitpicking, but DCL has 2, unless you count his 2 against a League One side

idk, maybe because he's a teenager? just hazarding a guess there

this is my only account, why, do people go with multiple around here?
But I wasn’t replying to a post saying ‘no teenager would score in this side’ was I? It said striker, so I’m using the same parameters in my response. I don’t know about sarcasm and humour, but at least we’ve retained the ability to read over here.

But I wasn’t replying to a post saying ‘no teenager would score in this side’ was I? It said striker, so I’m using the same parameters in my response. I don’t know about sarcasm and humour, but at least we’ve retained the ability to read over here.
I can reed gud

It wasn't a rant mate, but if it suits you it was. You say you weren't knocking him, and then go on to knock him, by giving examples of other players playing in worse teams than he is banging in loads of goals. So tell me mate were we you not knocking him. lol Not a rant either, but a plea to have a bit more patience and not just you either, calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.