2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have already pointed out that anybody who thinks Brands/Moshiri/Kenwright are going to discuss the situation at Everton regarding players or manager at this perilious time really need to stop and take a minute to think things through.

At this stage they will already know who they want as the next manager, contact will already have been made through "channels" about availability and if there is any interest and what would be needed in terms of control, transfer budget and salary. It would be negligent of them not to be investigating this possibility at least and Silva will be well aware of this.

What we do not know is if they still have hope that Silva can improve results or they have already decided on a replacement and it is now managing the process.

My hope is that we will finally be going after a manager with winning credentials and if so it will possibly mean that it will take longer to get a deal in place, it may even mean another interim manager until the end of the season.

I remember posting last year when we were conceding more goals than we are now and dropping points just as fast that the manager would be given time, but in twelve months time he would be expected to have a team winning more matches that it was losing.... we are now twelve months on are probably worse if anything.

We may sometimes think we are the only people who notice the poor performances but we will not be.
If this is true do you believe he has released confidential information about the club?

Whilst I am wary of Twitter attention seekers - if indeed he was sat next to Brands this may well be true.

Whilst Brands isnt going to start telling the lad what sized pants he wears or who he wants to sign in the next window - if asked during small talk by a supporter something about the manager or BMD etc he isnt going to sit there saying "no comment" like some crook in police custody.

This sounds very plausible - "bad luck" is the exact sort of rubbish kenwright and Moshiri would come out with.

Absolute farce this club is.

Whilst I am wary of Twitter attention seekers - if indeed he was sat next to Brands this may well be true.

Whilst Brands isnt going to start telling the lad what sized pants he wears or who he wants to sign in the next window - if asked during small talk by a supporter something about the manager or BMD etc he isnt going to sit there saying "no comment" like some crook in police custody.

This sounds very plausible - "bad luck" is the exact sort of rubbish kenwright and Moshiri would come out with.

Absolute farce this club is.

Here’s the thing - he wasn’t sat next to Brands. He has literally made this up.

Here’s the thing - he wasn’t sat next to Brands. He has literally made this up.

I normally think this when it comes to random twitter posts but looking at his prior tweets he doesnt seem like one to randomly make something up.

Not saying he hasnt made it up but no evidence to suggest that and its the exact sort of guff our bumbling owner/chairman make:

Kenwrong "what a manager"

Moshiri "expected loss" "James is family" "voodoo mother"

Status
Not open for further replies.