• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get him in till end of season. Hopefully sort the defence out and the slackers in the team. Get someone in at the end of season. Someone with a good record. Don't know what he saw with Silva

Moyes will not be far away...

It would make his day if we called for him to come back...

He has unfinished business...

Do wages not count as spend? Its like all those players played for free.

He came 4th once. Didn't even benefit from that.

He was alright. He is finished now though.
Erm, if you look at wages and spend 9 out of 11 he well outperformed. But I think it is how he helped keep the club afloat in tough times that is more important

Erm, if you look at wages and spend 9 out of 11 he well outperformed. But I think it is how he helped keep the club afloat in tough times that is more important

He did what he was paid to do. He may not have been backed with loads of money but was backed in many other ways for 11 years. Very few manages get such privileges.

Our wages were decent, we kept signing our players to new deals so that we could keep them. He was also paid very well himself of course.

Tbh same thing has happened with Silva. No one could come in right now, play wonderful football and gain instant success...even Mourinho wasnt liked at united ..even when he won games the fans moaned it wasnt the "united way"....this club is doomed unless we give a manager a few seasons. Silva has tried and he hasn't failed yet in my mind. We have had injuries in really important areas, he lost Zouma and Gueye.....I know they were a foregone conclusion for this season, but he relied (I guess) on Brands filling them gaps. Remains to be seen if they have been with successful replacements. What the hell, yes let's run him out the club and get someone else in....maybe we get a season hitting the 7th place....then replace ...and replace.....and ....replace. I'm done here (tonight) CBA. X

Status
Not open for further replies.