Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t be bothered to try and find s stream for the game, so listened to talkSPORT 2. Perry groves was go commentator. To be fair he said we’d been the better team up to the sending off, but also said we lack in game management and make poor decisions.

He was criticising Coleman, saying he’s constantly taking to many touches instead of play a first time pass or cross.

And after the sending he was furious with Digne & Delph after we had played a couple of short corners, when Keane & Mina had gone up.

Well where are the “big issues”?

If the “big issues” do not lie at the feet of the manager where do they lie?

How come these big issues were no impediment to Moyes making us gritty and competitive, which seems to be the point you are making?

Because it’s a completely different club since Moyes was here. Do you think the structure and operation of the club is the same as when Moyes was around?

Only an idiot would see us change manager four times — with very different types appointed too — observe a similar theme under all of them, and conclude that it’s a problem with not picking the right manager.

Honestly surprised people haven’t totally packed in supporting the club or at the very least stopped buying merchandise and tickets. I mean at some point you have to stop torturing yourself and pull back

Because it’s a completely different club since Moyes was here. Do you think the structure and operation of the club is the same as when Moyes was around?

Only an idiot would see us change manager four times — with very different types appointed too — observe a similar theme under all of them, and conclude that it’s a problem with not picking the right manager.

Well, I do declare :mad:

I might be many things but I ain’t no flippin’ idiot.

Show some tolerance and respect if you intend having a discussion with me, mister :pint2:

Definitely more scrutiny needs to go Moshiri's way

Silva was his guy and he dragged us into all sorts of bother with Watford and the footballing authorities to get him

Every single one of his managerial appointments have been disasters. I honestly wouldn't mind if he sodded off now to be honest. He's failed in every area but the stadium

Sick of him, he's a clueless melt

What stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.