New Everton Stadium Discussion

Latest estimate I've heard for the foundations alone is 100 million.

Obviously that includes draining the dock, building a new sea wall and in-fill as well as the foundations of the structure which will be far more complex as it is on reclaimed land.

Obviously that includes draining the dock, building a new sea wall and in-fill as well as the foundations of the structure which will be far more complex as it is on reclaimed land.

Is that for BMD or the three graces?

Damn!!!

That doesn't look promising.

The best chance to get a stadium was the Commonwealth Games like Abu Dhabi FC did.

No idea on the validity of these claims, but it would seem weird, that when we opted for a dockside site, no one thought it would be a decent idea to look at the cost of getting the site ready for a build.

Not like its come as a surprise that it would need to be done is it?

Not sure anyone has mentioned this yet, but I've heard the project is days from being canned. Apparently just prepping the dock is going to cost more than initial full build projections. Moshiri getting ready to exit.

Got this off a trusted 'source' earlier today...

"Rumours going around Everton are looking at other sites to build stadium. Foundation costs are through the roof"

Hmmm...

Oh wow. Same as me then

Not sure anyone has mentioned this yet, but I've heard the project is days from being canned. Apparently just prepping the dock is going to cost more than initial full build projections. Moshiri getting ready to exit.
From a Kopite.

EGCbLZVWkAEFdXW