Match Thread Everton v Manchester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not too bad performance first half. Our CB’s still worry me, they leave too much space and dont mark tight enough. Rest of the team has been good, even schneiderlin!!

This point will be insignificant to us at the end of the season. Especially when we drop points to Burnley next week. But we’ll essentially hand the kopites the title and blues seem to be made up with this scenario. Baffling. Get the Silvas and Aguero on and beat us good and proper Pep.

It's over for City if they dont. 7/8 point lead wont be squandered even by Liverpool this time. They wont throw a third title away.

This has to end in three points to City or it's curtains on their season...then we go back to failing aginst utter rubbish in following weeks.

• Middle Finger
Reactions: kev

That’s about the best I would have hoped for.

Defensively, we’ve not been great, I actually think Delph and Schneids are doing well. Everything coming down Digne’s side and Mina is a liability. City have quality and will punish us if we continue to be as sloppy at the back.

Going forward, much better. Sigurdsson making more of an impact, Rico and DCL bright. Wobes hasn’t been too sharp but still early days.

COYB big 2nd half!

Defended well, Bit of luck on our side with City missing some easy chances.
WHAT IS GYLFI DOING FOR THAT LONG BALL INTO HIM, HEAD IT YOU DONUT

Liverpool certain to be champions & Everton safe / winners vs a top-6 team / respectability restored
Liverpool not so certain to be champs & Everton in a dogfight

Absolute no brainer which one I'd pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.