Match Thread Everton v Manchester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have fumed every day this week about the Sheffield Utd game because we were so poor. But it really would not surprise me if we came up with the goods tomorrow. Can't deny we have been so disappointing this season but at Goodison anything is possible!!! Come on you Blues!!!

Applying non sensical Everton logic to this game that being we are dreadful at the moment and city should realistically tear us a few new ones I’m expecting the draw out of nowhere given everyone a lift ahead of the future 2 - 0 defeat at Turf Moor

More chance of me making love to Katie Price than of us keeping a clean sheet against City
Now, if you'd said Katy Perry....

I'd be surprised if we won, but I don't expect a bad beating. Everton seems to perform better against the better sides and rarely ship that many goals.
We might even continue our good run against them all at the end of last season. City's 0-2 win here came from a 30 yard free kick just before half time
and a very late goal and the last time Liverpool dropped a point was at Everton.

I like seeing Everton play against great teams and I'm hopeful they'll rise to the occasion and give it a go, as they can do.

I'd prefer to see a home win but if they play for it and get outclassed it won't stink up my weekend that much.

Pickford
Holgate—-Keane——-Mina
Coleman——————————Digne
Sigurdsson——Delph
Richarlison——————————Iwobi
DCL​

I can actually see him going 3 at the back in order to try and stem the barrage. It won't work of course and we won't be able to retain possession at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.