• Of course

Votes: 61 20.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 244 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. In a heartbeat.

How he got us to 2 semi finals with a (once good) kamikaze keeper, who couldn’t sweep & caused chaos every game.. An ageing defence, a tiny squad with no strength in depth.. to be narrowly beaten by multi-millionaire squads...

If he’d had half the money Koeman had, we’d be in a far better place now.

Kone, Atsu, Alcaraz, Tarashaj, Niasse and McGeady all say hi.

I wouldn't take him back, though I will say he stands above all of the managers in the post-Moyes era.

At the very least, his attitude was closer to what I would expect of an Everton manager than that of all of the others, and by a significant margin.

His sacking was entirely justified although it is the only one that left me with some regret.

On the few occasions I have heard him comment, he continues to speak well of us and whilst at the club, did so as well.

He is a good coach and has a good basic approach to the game, we had one very good season and there were the cup runs.

It would have been interesting to see how he would have fared with some backing.

Kone, Atsu, Alcaraz, Tarashaj, Niasse and McGeady all say hi.

wouldn't have martinz back like, but

Kone was cheap as chips
Atsu was on loan
Alcaraz was free
tarashaj cost abar a mill
Niasse- Awful tbf but I don't reckon this was a Martinez signing, the work of some dodgey agent/scout that
mcgeady- against wasn't he a free

as useless as he was towards the end, I don't think he wasted pure doe like koeman did

98DAD24B-3048-460D-9626-2C99ADDEE0FF.png

Top 10 FIFA world best manager. Belgium's greatest ever manager.

Not good enough for Everton.

Lol.

He came, he saw, he conquered, he got stabbed in the back, he left.

Pretty much covers it.

.....because Kenwright gave him an open chequebook. Why he didn’t sign Messi VVD we’ll never know.

Highest points total in EPL era & 2 semifinals in 3 seasons says more.

The thought of that buffoon with an open cheque book is even more frightening.

I judge him by his last 2 seasons as well, you know when he actually had to rebuild a bit, not just his first one when he inherited Moyes players and added some decent loans, I’m a bit more balanced that way.

No he was like Koeman was and Silva is now, has no plan B. When things go wrong they were/are all clueless. Moyes coming back would be more sensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.