DoF satisfaction rating: summer transfer window 2019/20 season

Are you satisfied with the DoFs performance this past summer?

• Yes

Votes: 197 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 164 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
731C6AD8-9C88-4CB2-BF60-9D2923E9789C.jpeg

our squad is threadbare ...

like ive said before a few injuries to key players , which always happens, and who have we got to come in, say keane and mina , digne , richarlison even ??

Nobody really mate. Doesn't excuse the fact we've picked up 7 points from 6 games against below par teams. The manager, DoF and players all need to take some blame in this mess.

Reasonably so, the CB issue is a bit on a non starter for me, zouma had a great season and is now playing CL football with Chelsea. Mina is doing ok for me, not at fault for yesterday’s OG. Delph looks a good signing and Kean I’m sure will come good if we can get some decent service to him.
So you wouldn't change your vote?

Nobody really mate. Doesn't excuse the fact we've picked up 7 points from 6 games against below par teams. The manager, DoF and players all need to take some blame in this mess.

well if we are playing like this now with *most* our starting 11 playing , imagine how bad it could get.

I am unimpressed so far.

I have always had a slight niggle in the back of my mind that Moshiri’s single minded pursuit of a fellow is dangerous territory for EFC.

Koeman, Walsh, Silva......why should Brands turn out to be any better a signing than those three appointments?

....he did fine getting rid of much of the deadwood, but my initial feeling is the signings aren’t as good as last summers intake.

Iwobi looks very decent, Kean is a disappointment, Delph might be an ok addition, Sidebe was poor on his only appearance. A lot rests on Gbamin.
As said, the poll can be kept open and votes changed over time. At this point it looks from early voting that there are as many people who rate the summer Brands had as dont rate it. That will inevitably change...in what direction is the question.

He's shifted a lot of dead and rotten wood out which have been tieing our hands financially. Theres more to go until we see progress. Given that, he has acquired some decent signings so far. Not as many as some would like, but decent nonetheless .

This isn't a fantasy-land where we can just sell any old cruddy footballer on enormous wages to any club we choose. Clubs need to want such players. With this in mind he's done well. Who could have done better?

I'm more upset about there being no cheese on toast option than I am about the DoF.

I think the transfer dealings will prove to be spot on. Delph will prove to be the best buy (value for money wise) by any club.
The problem is not the transfer business but the inept coaching and useless tactics. Only one man to blame for that and its not the DoF !

As said, the poll can be kept open and votes changed over time. At this point it looks from early voting that there are as many people who rate the summer Brands had as dont rate it. That will inevitably change...in what direction is the question.

...I really couldn’t vote at this stage because you’re almost blaming the poor results on this summers signings rather than consider their individual performances.

There is also a balance in moving on the deadwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.