DoF satisfaction rating: summer transfer window 2019/20 season

Are you satisfied with the DoFs performance this past summer?

• Yes

Votes: 197 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 164 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big fail from the DoF. Look at the state we're in now. Important things haven't been addressed.

our squad is threadbare ...

like ive said before a few injuries to key players , which always happens, and who have we got to come in, say keane and mina , digne , richarlison even ??

Yes, the DOF does not tell the team how to play or get involved in tactics. Here’s a free improvement for you Marco, bin the zonal marking!
The issue is about the purchases (and non-purchases and sales for that matter) of the DoF. Are you happy with what he did deal-wise this summer?

It’s the wrong question to ask. I was critical of Brands for not getting a CB in, said he dropped the ball and it was a big mistake, and I haven’t changed my mind.

But our first 11 is good enough that we should be beating Bournemouth, Villa and Sheffield Utd.

That shambles I watched yesterday was down to poor tactics and management.

The issue is about the purchases (and non-purchases and sales for that matter) of the DoF. Are you happy with what he did deal-wise this summer?
Reasonably so, the CB issue is a bit on a non starter for me, zouma had a great season and is now playing CL football with Chelsea. Mina is doing ok for me, not at fault for yesterday’s OG. Delph looks a good signing and Kean I’m sure will come good if we can get some decent service to him, and we were all pissing ourselves when we got Gomes for a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.