2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its well documented here the love DCL does not get love, however, he finally scores last week in a woefully poor team performance and gets promptly dropped to the bench. Can understand Kean playing given the lay out, but not behind Tosun, it's crisis alright one that Silva is fast creating. Can't forgive him, yet again defensive midfield partnership this time against the mighty SHEFFIELD UTD, does my head in...

Not even October and I've had enough of Everton, got to stop getting fooled every summer into thinking we will change.
Its uncanny mate. New season, new players, change of managers in recent seasons.......and......same old same old.

A nice guy is Silva, but I want someone with passion and drive. Who is out there I don't know.

I’m really not clued up on the foreign leagues these days to be honest with you, so I’ll leave that decision to our DOF. I know who I don’t want though.
Why a foreign manager? We could get Moyes in, try for Howe, Wilder has been great at Sheffield.

There have been far more bad foreign managers in the league than good ones. But we are also managing to completely strangle the progress of our own coaches by never giving them a top job!

Why a foreign manager? We could get Moyes in, try for Howe, Wilder has been great at Sheffield.

There have been far more bad foreign managers in the league than good ones. But we are also managing to completely strangle the progress of our own coaches by never giving them a top job!

Has an Englishman even won a trophy in the last 20 years?

Howe has proven himself over many years with a budget a fraction of what we've been throwing around.

He needs to be given more time. We keep going round this vicious circle of sacking managers and getting nowhere. We're like Chelsea but without the trophies.

Divisiveness basically.

A new manager needs to hit the ground running. Moyes would be a very mixed appointment because of how he left, the fact he has never won anything and he looks finished, Howe and Wilder have done great jobs but the whole fanbase will not be behind them straight away due to their perceived flaws (ie coming from smaller clubs). It was the same when people were suggesting Benitez or even Rodgers last time around, they are tarnished rightly or wrongly by their links to liverpool.

As we have gone through so many managers in such a small amount of time and seen so many false dawns we would need a manager everyone can get behind. Good luck with that one.

Howe has proven himself over many years with a budget a fraction of what we've been throwing around.
Proven himself what, absolute myth, he does the same every season, has a decent start before settling down and being absolutely gash for the rest of the season.

And as for the small budget talk, hes spent fortunes and bought some utter gash with it

Moyes lol shut up lad.
I didn’t just suggest Moyes. Howe is clearly a very good young manager who could potentially be the new Robson. Wilder has been fantastic, though he may be hard to get.

Moyes would be easiest to get (free) and he proved he is still a good premier manager at West Ham.

I would back a British manager to get some grit back in the side instead of yet another journeyman from abroad just looking to bulk up their bank balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.