2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a winning manager. We have the team and superb fans. Now we need to do all we can to attract the right man. I know many scoff at Mourhino but I genuinely think he'd relish the chance to be at a proper football club again.

He’s done, end of last season was great & I knew he’d get until at least Christmas to continue it on & still show signs of improvement. It is clearly not happening & we haven’t played any of the top teams yet, but the only problem is who the hell is a available we can bring in & get things right?

It's nis fault we have Mina at all and he never bought a CB this summer...that's how we conceded today.

Same old tactics Dave, you want to back Silva so all the blame goes to Brands in your eyes.

Bit monotonous this pal, still acting daft on the Internet at your age, is it really worth it?

You didn’t like Koeman, it was all his fault. You loved Martinez, it was everyone else’s fault ZZZzzz

Between him and Berhalter (US national coach) watching all this boring ass slow possession is soul crushing.

When will these wannabe Guardiolas learn that possession based football only works when you have far superior players. It doesn't work when you plod around making side and back passes all the time. I [Poor language removed] hate this [Poor language removed].

Hire a Red Bull disciple tomorrow. Press and counter all day. [Poor language removed] this entire copycat possession ideology. It is a plague.

There is just no defence of this nut sack after this shambles today. Not even good enough to manage in the championship.

Get rid now before he takes us any lower. Beaten comfortably by Villa, Bournemouth and Sheffield United. Not sure any club would stick with such a liability tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.