Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurdsson starts again... not even arsed about this game now, if we win it's just papering over the cracks. It's a home performance against a crap team - we should win. But that is really not the story - it's about recognising basic flaws and putting in measures to fix them.

Clever by Silva. Iwogi fresh for later in the game, and I'll bet Bernard has been told to cause havoc down the left but stay close enough to Kean to play him in. Bernard will do an hour at the most full out and if Richarlison is on his game on the other flank we could get a few goals. We really look too strong for them even if they play up to their limit. Just watch...whenever Bernie gets the ball, Kean will be on the move into space. This could be interesting. I'm convinced Bernie starts because Kean is starting.
Terrible misspelling there! :eek:

I’d like to have seen Iwobi and Bernard and no Schnides, but maybe that is too attacking. Iwobi sat next to Delph would have been interesting. I would rather see Davis there, than Schnides. We need more thrust in the middle. In this game, the players in front of Delph and Schnides should have enough to create plenty though. With Everton you never know though. It seems that Schnides is a regular right now and I am questioning Silva now, because he keeps picking him! What can he see that I don’t?! 2-0 today. Kean to get his first goal. COYB!

If Morgan score three goals all season I'd wear a redshi*e jockstrap to work
He may score an own goal or side pass it pass the goalie as that's the way he plays side passing and passing backwards ....oh and he so slow,,,
What as Tom Davies said to Silva from Captain to obscurity MOTM playing for young England......
Again its a team sheet that gives the opposition a chance.......

Fantastic that he didn't start with DCL but Schneids? *facepalm* we won't create much I reckon

Why do teams bother to compete in the league if it's a full fact that they are never going to improve their position? What is a fact is that they did beat us, mainly by the ability to take the chances that were presented to them, much the same as the rs take the chances they get, so what is atrocious is the way we can't convert our chances to goals.
I didn't say that at all, I said they are a bottom half team. We should be beating bottom half teams like Bournemouth regardless of what way you spin it.

Status
Not open for further replies.