2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that but you're always going to have days like today with our squad. We haven't got the ability the top teams have.

My advice to Silva would be to sacrifice any style away from home. We are far too open considering we aren't a top team.

But we have 'days like today' 10+ times a season and nothing seems to change.

I'm far from wanting Silva out, I think it would be daft at this stage, but I do hope somebody at the club is asking questions of him.

I hope he is sacked by Christmas, but I fear we'll be around mid-table by then and the board will be made up with that.

And then we´ll sack the next manager by Christmas too. It happens every time we lose a few games. People need to realise we aren´t City or Liverpool, it´s going to be like this.

Thin ice now. He got the first season free. At the first sniff of this season not looking good after October I want him sacked.

Everyone comes crawling out, and when we win your were exactly... oh right

Have to be realistic here but he simply must get 7th this season. 1 point from Palace, Villa and Bournemouth are shocking.

The team were playing crap but he ought to leave everything too late and reluctant to alter the way the team plays. The away results, up to now is unacceptable. Yes 5 games but things must start to get better. He has to drop his favourites who ain’t performing.

Sigurdsson off cuz he was very ineffective and Bernard will move things a bit better.

Schneiderlin shouldn't have started anyway, but Tom Davies isn't exactly the best brightest option out there either.

Kean for DCL should've been the situation from the start.

I strongly disagree with your opinion. All our goal threat disappears when Gylfi leaves the pitch.

Bernard should start over Iwobi.

Kean has shown literally nothing for Everton. At this stage DCL is a much better option.

I do agree with you that Schneiderlin has no business on the pitch.

Ultimately our two starting midfielders Gbamin & Gomes are out with injury; and due to that we failed to control or link possession in the midfield. That’s why we lost.

I like you alot Matty mate but your stance over Silva is very hypocritical when had this been Alladyce you would have been seething and demanding him out...

Cant pick and choose because you like one bloke and not the other. If the results aint good enough the manager has to take the blame.

FS football to Silva isn’t even debatable but crying for the manager to be sacked when we lose is pretty low

The thing is as much as I want Silva out - I have absolutely no faith in the board to get the replacement right.

As I said its absolutely depressing to be an Evertonian right now - we have the finances to finally do something yet seem like its constantly 1 step forward and 2 steps back.

Anyone realise he is a joke of a manager whose game plan revolves around percentage crosses every game and nothing else?
Together with our slow buildup, meaningless excessive passes and vulnerable to counter, I wonder how we can be successful this way.

Carbon copy game plan since the first game of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.