Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigs is a bit of a problem, he’s a class player when playing well, the problem is the team is sort of set up for him and the other are fitted in around him. If we played 433 with 3 pacy player up top we would cause teams big problems. The thing is our current set up is so disjointed.

Loads going overboard here, we have played some good football today, by far the best team, but the defending has been some of the worst I've seen from us ever in a game.

I'm sure Keane makes everybody nervous, he's a shocking defender.
We won the passing and lost everything that matters

We’ve played the same formation for about 15 years. All our managers only make subs after 60 minutes, none of them can ever win away from home consistently. They never do it against top sides away. It’s just Groundhog Day every single season.

Don't think we played badly at all. The ball just wasn't falling for us today.

We conceded three really sh*te goals, but nobody was particularly to blame for them really.

If they hadn't have scored that jammy free kick, we would've beaten them 3-1.

Not going to lie this is quite hard to stomach lads. Pretty much 4 years of being diabolical away from home and we have just had three of the easier fixtures you could hope for this season and it's same old, same old.

At this rate it's another mid 50's points return. Fingers crossed they get their act together later on this season but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.