2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if he is off the pace sunday and we lose 2-1 to a team with players like Wilson, Fraser, King etc fully rested you still think we were right to say nothing?

The lads only 22 he isnt 28 in his prime with a pre season rest behind him he had the Copa America all summer and prior to Wolves he looked knackered in games.
I dont think hes ever looked knackered. He rarely looks out of breath and is always up and down that line. Off the pace? Sure, but that's match sharpness, not fitness.

Also if you think Wilson's been rested because Howe said something to Southgate then you're mental.

Hes at an age where the more football, the better. Learning his trade with footballers of the highest level is never a bad thing.

The old saying "you are only as strong as your weakest link".
Everyone was writing Coleman off last season, but as soon as Walcott was replaced by Richarlison look what happened. Seamus actually had someone would track back, and drop inside to give him space to overlap.

It's a similar scenario with Richarlison and the Centre forward. If we have an actual CF that contributes and carries a threat (which Kean looks like he does), it will free up Richarlison somewhat. Add Iwobi into the mix and it creates more opportunities for Richarlison.

If I was playing an Everton side with DCL and Bernard, I would instruct my team to give Richarlison no space and kick him/wind him up, let DCL get the ball as much as possible as 9/10 it will be won back or DCL will do nothing productive with it.

Last edited:
I think hes embracing the fact our star player is becoming a star player for his national team thus giving exposure and great publicity for him, and in turn, us.

Moaning about a player playing games for his country with some of the worlds best players...
I think he was moaning as an Evertonian,about a young player playing in two consecutive FRIENDLY games, when he has one good game this season for Everton.

I think he was moaning as an Evertonian,about a young player playing in two consecutive FRIENDLY games, when he has one good game this season for Everton.
I think hes moaning to moan personally. The international break does weird things to people.

It's at the start of the season where players are trying to get match sharpness, more games is good for that. If he came back injured, sure have a moan. But hes happy and smiling on a private jet back from America with Yerald so I reckon hes fine.

I think hes moaning to moan personally. The international break does weird things to people.

It's at the start of the season where players are trying to get match sharpness, more games is good for that. If he came back injured, sure have a moan. But hes happy and smiling on a private jet back from America with Yerald so I reckon hes fine.
Fair enough, we’ll know the answer on Sunday.

I think hes moaning to moan personally. The international break does weird things to people

Weird isn’t it it, i’ve just looked at two threads so far and the moaner is moaning in both! By the sound of things he won’t be happy until Richarlison breaks down on Sunday so he can proved right on the internet, and Silva gets the sack for not taking all three points at Bournemouth on Sunday!

Ha ha - just popped into the Brands thread and he’s moaning in there as well!

Weird isn’t it it, i’ve just looked at two threads so far and the moaner is moaning in both! By the sound of things he won’t be happy until Richarlison breaks down on Sunday so he can proved right on the internet, and Silva gets the sack for not taking all three points at Bournemouth on Sunday!

Ha ha - just popped into the Brands thread and he’s moaning in there as well!

Every post hes ever made on this forum has been negative, across the 50 or so accounts hes had over the years.

Hes a virus.

Every post hes ever made on this forum has been negative, across the 50 or so accounts hes had over the years.

Hes a virus.

Wrong

Plenty of my posts are positive - I just dont act like everything about Everton Football Club is super awesome.

People like yourself choose to see only what you want to see my friend.

Oh the irony...

No I just dont think Silva is the greatest manager alive, 52k for BMD is boss, Moshiri is der best owner in der land & Brands isnt some God that can do no wrong.

You go against any of the above and your slaughtered which is funny considering we aint won a carrot in near 25 years you would think we were Barcelona the way some of our fans carry on..

You do moan a lot

Just how I am as a person - I look for ways to improve more than I do pat things on the back - if things are going okay I dont need to comment on it whereas if things need improvement I feel I need to point it out.

Some are the oppposite thats the beauty of human nature we aint all the same.

Just how I am as a person - I look for ways to improve more than I do pat things on the back - if things are going okay I dont need to comment on it whereas if things need improvement I feel I need to point it out.

Some are the oppposite thats the beauty of human nature we aint all the same.

Good point and at least you are aware of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.