Poll: Your starting 11 v Bournemouth

Your starting 11 v Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know it may be an unpopular choice , but I did poll before I seen the team posted by @ john jako MEGAFON , Schneiderlin in for Gomes
IMO , away from home Schneiderlin , has given some decent displays in midfield and a certain stability , being it that we have attacking players a plenty ?

I know it may be an unpopular choice , but I did poll before I seen the team posted by @ john jako MEGAFON , Schneiderlin in for Gomes
IMO , away from home Schneiderlin , has given some decent displays in midfield and a certain stability , being it that we have attacking players a plenty ?

Schneiderlin is a shirker mate - dont want that crab anywhere near the team.

Delph would be pulling his hair out watching him give daft fouls away and bumbling around the pitch.

Schneiderlin is a shirker mate - dont want that crab anywhere near the team.

Delph would be pulling his hair out watching him give daft fouls away and bumbling around the pitch.

Each to their own mate , as said I knew I was going against the grain !

I know I am going out on a limb , he,s definitely not my favourite by a long stretch but I reckon this game he can do a job for us

also if I recall at the end of last season his form was decent when Silva picked him ?

Each to their own mate , as said I knew I was going against the grain !

I know I am going out on a limb , he,s definitely not my favourite by a long stretch but I reckon this game he can do a job for us

also if I recall at the end of last season his form was decent when Silva picked him ?

Funnily enough I posted in the official match thread then I think it would suit us more to go 4-3-3 for this one and have another body in the middle to help the defence against their 2 CF's.

For me I would rather Davies than Schneiderlin as atleast he'll put a shift in whereas you never know which Morgan will turn up.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Digne

Delph
Gomes Davies

Richarlison Kean Iwobi

Thats what I personally would go for

Funnily enough I posted in the official match thread then I think it would suit us more to go 4-3-3 for this one and have another body in the middle to help the defence against their 2 CF's.

For me I would rather Davies than Schneiderlin as atleast he'll put a shift in whereas you never know which Morgan will turn up.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Digne

Delph
Gomes Davies

Richarlison Kean Iwobi

Thats what I personally would go for

Then again , whoever plays who cares , so long as we win
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.