2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why when the ball is coming to him in the air he jumps about 5 seconds too early (he did it a few times against Wolves) so by the time the ball has reached him he's already landed back on his feet, and the ball then sails over his head.

Does anyone know why when the ball is coming to him in the air he jumps about 5 seconds too early (he did it a few times against Wolves) so by the time the ball has reached him he's already landed back on his feet, and the ball then sails over his head.
Count to 5. Then rethink this post. I guarantee it was not 5 seconds before the ball was due to arrive.

You need to hear me count to 5 seconds! I don't even pause.
You may count to 5 really really quick (and congratulations on that) but they aren’t seconds, buddy.

DCL jumps early, any scout could tell you that, he also jumped early in the Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Burnley, Manchester United and Watford games. That didn’t go against us too much.

You may count to 5 really really quick (and congratulations on that) but they aren’t seconds, buddy.

DCL jumps early, any scout could tell you that, he also jumped early in the Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Burnley, Manchester United and Watford games. That didn’t go against us too much.

In the Wolves game he was jumping way too early a fair few times, and the ball was sailing over his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.