New Everton Stadium Discussion

its called papering over the cracks phil.

we are renowned for it.

if they are using that image of a fictional stadium , then that is Everton all over.

I'm all for the staidum, but saying we can increase the capacity via safe standing by 10k (we won't be able to) and using that image is causing me to lose a lot of trust in DBB and her crew.

I'm all for the staidum, but saying we can increase the capacity via safe standing by 10k (we won't be able to) and using that image is causing me to lose a lot of trust in DBB and her crew.

ive never had much trust in any of this right from the get go.

im still going to be surprised if we ever start it..

by the looks, we WILL be doing it, but on a much scaled down version on what everyone wants and what the club deserves

The exits will be as the law currently requires

im not so sure.. I totally understand the health and safety regs around things like ths, and the size and proportion, plus where they are situated will properly detract from any atmosphere created... it will all get lost down those massive voids..

plus we will need 1000's of ball boys ready to chase the thunderous strikes that often go miles wide which will end up going down these humungous tunnels

im not so sure.. I totally understand the health and safety regs around things like ths, and the size and proportion, plus where they are situated will properly detract from any atmosphere created... it will all get lost down those massive voids..

plus we will need 1000's of ball boys ready to chase the thunderous strikes that often go miles wide which will end up going down these humungous tunnels
*sighs
**adds Frank to ignore list with Damo and Holiday

The exits will be as the law currently requires
0_New-Spurs-stadium-510-1JPG.jpg

look at the difference here... on the side stands … hardly an exit to be seen

You hidden the fact that you`re an expert on stadium design very well Frank.